Sunday 29 August 2010

I'm No Model

As you all know I am not exactly photogenic but I love fashion and the reason I started blogging a year and a half ago was to show my ability to write, however I feel the fashion blogging world is an altogether different story. To be a successful blogger of fashion it seems you need to be photogenic, have amazing photo locations, preferably some designer clothes and a frame that would make most models jealous. I have none of these attributes but yet I still call myself a part-time blogger of fashion. Am I right to do so?
Do not get me wrong the reason I love most fashion blogs is because of all the glamourous things I mentioned but I just want to show that just because you do not have the 'look' it does not mean any fashion knowledge you have is irrelevant....
In other words I am trying to say it is okay to have off days most of the time and still feel fabulous and worthy of being called a fashionista! And I encourage all those people sitting on the fashion blogging fence to definitely give it a go, you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you learn...
Picture: Me in an unflattering pose as well as my head being cut of, wearing my new vintage find - a gorgeous long-sleeved DL Barron dress. Oh and if you are wondering why I look a lot shorter it is because I am without my treasured heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment