Sunday 15 August 2010

Bargain Shoes





















Check out my new shoes at £5 out of my local Tkmaxx and they are one of the most comfiest shoes ever. Proving you don't have to spend a fortune on good footwear to feel and look fabulous. Although like any woman I feel it would be nice one day to maybe have the luxury to do so.
If I were to give you one tip on footwear I will say this; no matter how much you spend on a pair of shoes always look after the heels and do not be afraid to go to your local shoe repairer for minor repairs. If the shoes only cost 5 pound but the repairs cost 6, never fear because if you love them enough and they are comfy the cost is irrelevant (though if they are more than double the cost of the original price I would maybe think twice).
I'd love to hear what my fellow shoe enthusiasts out there think?
Photo: My bargain sandals

1 comment:

  1. Love these shoes. I am addicted to shoes, myself. And totally agree. If you love them, then put in the money to fix them up a bit!
    You have a great blog! I'd love you to check out mine as well :)
    http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete