Thursday 30 September 2010

Back to Vintage




Well the official back to school/work year has started yet again and that means so have the vintage fairs all around the UK. Unfortunately I was unable to make it to FROCK ME! vintage fair on the 19th September in Chelsea but I am sure it was full of amazing gems and I hope to make my way over to either the next one on the 31st October or the following on the 5th December. I cannot wait!
However I was at another fantastic Frock Around the Clock last Sunday in The Holiday Inn in Belfast and there were plenty of sparkly things to satisfy any woman (or man)'s jewellery appetite. The next event on the 21st of November is sure to be the place to be to pick up those early Christmas presents.
To find out more about Frock Me! and Frock Around the Clock please find the links to their official websites under Vintage Fairs and Events down the right-hand side of this blog.
Pictures: A gorgeous ring and bracelet I picked up from Frock Around the Clock. The bracelet was bought from Jennifer Robinson Jewellery (www.Robinsongoldsmiths.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment